Saturday, May 15, 2010

Birthday

I think this birthday was the best yet. Jami watched my kids so I could meet Mark at his work for lunch. It was so fun to see where Mark worked and to spend a couple of hours with him. After lunch I hung out at my sister Jami's house until about dinner time. After dinner family spoiled me with presents!

(All morning Zach would make me pretend cupcakes and give me little presents)

This is what Mark got me for my birthday! He totally spoiled me! I love it. We went riding the next day. Way too fun. I want to go riding everyday! To bad that is way too hard with kids.

2 comments:

bren said...

I am a horrible cousin...happy late birthday! I know, I do that every year. :) Sounds like you had a great birthday and that's a NICE bike! I love bike riding and can't wait to do it more after this baby.

Cami said...

Happy birthday Tiff! We should do some family bike rides together.