I know it has been forever since I have updated my blog, but
I'm going to blame it on my mom's ancient computer. It is so slow and half the time doesn't upload pictures.
Here are a few pictures of what we have been doing the last month. Sorry, they are out of order.
Grace turned 1 last month. She is such a doll. We can't get enough of her. She isn't walking yet but with talk 5 or 6 steps from place to place. She is saying a few words. mama,
dada, cat, uh-oh, and shakes her head no. She also will sign please, more, eat, and sleep. She loves stuffed animals and playing with Zach, but most of all she likes her mom and dad to hold her! She is so
attached to Mark as soon as he gets home she wants nothing to do with me and all she wants is Mark's attention. It is really cute. plus I like the break from holding her...


Mom took us to the zoo. Zach loved the animals. This is the first time I think Zach really watched and like the animals. He said his favorite was the baby elephant. He also really like the reptiles. I think because he could get really close to the glass cages to see them.

As you can see my belly is getting quite big! For those who don't know yet we are expecting baby number 3. I'm really excited but to be honest have been quite sad also. I was really excited to run Grandma's Marathon, which was last weekend, and then the
Spudman Triathlon in July. I guess those will have to wait until next year. One little complaint...I'm getting so big so fast. Really annoying. I already look about 5 months along. I guess that is what comes with the third baby and that baby being so close to the previous baby. Grace and the new baby will be about 19 months apart! Fun but crazy!


Zach turned 3!! He had such a fun day. I made these turtle cakes for him. I'm quite proud of them. I'm not very artistic so I thought they turned out pretty good. We had a little party for Zach Saturday morning (we celebrated it on Saturday since
Sunday was father's day). We had a little water fight with all of my little brothers and then had a pinata, opened presents and had cupcakes and then went swimming. Which we do almost everyday. Zach and Grace love the water! Zach s so brave with his water wings. He jumps right in the deep and goes all the way under and kicks himself all over the place.





Mark planned a really fun Family Home Evening the other night. It was a water fight Hunger Games style. For those of you who have not read the book Everyone started out with nothing and there was a bunch of good weapons in the middle of the sports court to fight over and a bunch of water
balloons and weapons hide
around the yard. It was really fun!!

d
10 comments:
Congratulations on being pregnant! That's super exciting. You'll be a busy mama! It was fun to see pictures of your family. It's been a long time!
Congrats on #3! So happy for you!
Looks like you guys have been busy and congrats on #3!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
I thought about your kids on their birthdays! You did a good job on the cakes. Also your fhe sounds fun. I havn't read the book, but we did read it for our book club (I just didn't have time ot read it this time).
Congrats on #3! You look great by the way!!
Congrats on #3! Those cakes looked Awesome! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!
Oh my goodnesss!!!! baby three!! That is awesome! You are beating me :) I am happy for you~ but so sad you aren't going to be able to do the tri! Are you still going to come?! I hope so! I want to see you! I am going to try and talk Giselle into coming as well Miss ya!
Way cute!! Congrats on baby #3! You'll have to tell us all more about it.
Hey Tiffany! I am sad you did not do Grandma's. Bill and I both ran it, but I didn't know you were even thinking about it. Oh well, maybe next year.
Congrats on your pregnancy! I don't think you even look pregnant. Bill and I are actually expecting #1 in December. We are very excited. Hope to talk to you soon. Take care!
Post a Comment