
I can't ever keep a bow, clip or elastic in her hair.

Zach is so funny! He keeps me busy cleaning up messes and chasing him. A funny story: The other day Zach came running up to me SUPER EXCITED. He then told me "I picked me nose and ate it and it was yummy! Daddy said it was icky but that is okay, it's not it is YUMMY!" I thought it was hilarious that he was so excited to tell me that his dad was wrong. It has been pretty tough convincing him otherwise now.
A few days a go Kelsey, my sister, was painting outside with the little kids and noticed that Zach wasn't painting rocks like everyone else but was painting our cat! The cat apparently didn't mind being stroked with a paint brush.
Zach has also found that he can get out of nap/quiet time if he poops his pants and if i put him back afterwards he will then wet his pants a few minutes later! I'm struggling with that one. I really need a few minutes to myself!

Grace standing up. She will stand up for a few seconds and has even taken a few steps.
11 comments:
Oh my goodness! Zach sounds like he is in a handful stage! I'm sure you'll look back and laugh at all the things he does, but wow! I guess I better appreciate my diaper-wearing boy that doesn't know how to pick his nose yet!
Cute pics!
Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it...
The picking nose story is hilarious! Good luck convincing him it's yucky!
i cant believe grace is almost walking! i miss her chubby cheeks and Zacks funny stories!
That is hilarious- Zach sounds like he's got a great personality.
These ARE cute kids! We love them!
Adelyn never left anything in her hair either until she was close to 18 months old. Good luck with the picking the nose thing! Gross! :)
Your kids are so adorable!!!! I love the things little boys say! I'm never bored with Austin around. Grace is a little cutie. We should get together sometime! I bet Austin would love to have a new friend.
My! Zach is too much! At least he'll outgrow that stage. ( hopefully!) Grace is a little charmer. Post pictures of her birthday. Sounds like you had a sweet birthday Tiff.
Tiff, I was telling a couple of my young mother friends about Zach's ....um....unusual taste preferance and one of them said to try getting that stuff for kids that suck their thumbs. It's clear and you put it on like fingernail polish. You could try it on the "picker" finger and see if that discoursges him.
So what color is your cat now? GpaC
So what color is your cat now? GpaC
Post a Comment