Those pictures are amazing! I miss those kids so much!
Those photos are gorgeous. I don't think they look grubby at all!
Yes, I've seen grubbier kids....your pictures are so good! I wish I knew how to use my camera :( These are beautiful.
Good job with the camera skills Tiff. You did good! I need to practice....The kids look older!! I love Grace's gut :).
Darling~! Thank you for posting these. They are growing and so cute.
SO cute!
You HAVE been having the rain, haven't you?
I MISS you guys...
By the way I love Grace's teeth! They are coming in so cute!!
I love grubby kids. That's how it is over here all the time. I love your pictures, especially of them in the rain. So cute!
Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how much Zach looks like your husband and Grace looks like you!
Wow - cool pictures! I love being able to see the rain!
hOLY Cow i miss those kiddies!
Your kids are so cute!! and what kind of camera do you have? I love the pics!
I will post if you do??!
What amazing pictures! Your kids are adorable.
looking forward to some new pix!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Those pictures are amazing! I miss those kids so much!
Those photos are gorgeous. I don't think they look grubby at all!
Yes, I've seen grubbier kids....your pictures are so good! I wish I knew how to use my camera :( These are beautiful.
Good job with the camera skills Tiff. You did good! I need to practice....The kids look older!! I love Grace's gut :).
Darling~! Thank you for posting these. They are growing and so cute.
SO cute!
You HAVE been having the rain, haven't you?
I MISS you guys...
By the way I love Grace's teeth! They are coming in so cute!!
I love grubby kids. That's how it is over here all the time. I love your pictures, especially of them in the rain. So cute!
Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how much Zach looks like your husband and Grace looks like you!
Wow - cool pictures! I love being able to see the rain!
hOLY Cow i miss those kiddies!
Your kids are so cute!! and what kind of camera do you have? I love the pics!
I will post if you do??!
What amazing pictures! Your kids are adorable.
looking forward to some new pix!
Post a Comment