Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random pictures

here are a few things that have been going on in our lives.

(sorry, pictures are backwards)



Carving pumpkins.
Pumpkin patch. It was really fun but was on a pretty cold day. The kids loved all of the activities though.

Playing in the dirt in front of our new house.




Zach had an accident so i had him take a bath. I went to go clean up his mess and a minute later I found Grace taking a bath as well.
Grace fell down a few steps out side and hit the side of her head. You can't see really see but she had a swollen and slightly black eye for a day.
Mark and some of his friends road 100 miles on their bike. There were different rest stops along the way and different people's houses. They stopped by our place, Mark's parents house, first. The kids thought it was fun to have food and drinks and see dad ride his bike.
Finish of his 100 miler
Zach doesn't like his hair wet and will often ask me to blow dry it after he has taken a bath. This particular day he asked me to make it crazy!

7 comments:

Megan said...

I love seeing what you guys are up to! Sounds like Mark is loving it! : ) That's so cute Grace climbed in the bathtub with Zach.

Jami said...

Your kids are so cute! I love seeing pictures. Grace already looks so much older. I really miss you guys.

bren said...

Its good to see some pictures of your life there in MN. The pumpkin patch is always a fun place to go in the fall, I love it!

julie said...

It is positively scary how much Grace looks like you as a baby Tiff!! I'm impressed with Mark's bike ride. Has he been going on alot of bike rides to be ready for something like that? I think it seems a bit convenient that there are NO pix of you Tiff!! I want to see that tummy!

Diane said...

Thank you for posting these pictures. It's fun to see what you are up to.

Sherri said...

I forget you are pregnant Tiffany so I agree with Julie, post some pictures! I also agree with Julie, I can't get over how much Grace looks like you. And I always thought Zach looked so much like Mark but in the last picture he reminds me of Luke.

KelBel said...

Did Zach freak out at the pumpkin guts this year? I love their costumes! I miss you guys!