I love the shirt that Zach is wearing! haha. And Grace's hair is super cute...:)
Was Zach helping make the mess or just watching? :)
I received your precious photo of Cooper. He is so cute and huggable! I can see that you are very busy.Love,Grandma
This reminds me of when Greg and Sherri were about the same age and they would dump kethup, mustard, spices etc down in the burners of the stove.
so stinking funny! probably not funny at the time though...
congrats on your new little one. you are an inspiration! and you look so beautiful by the way.
Please, more pictures!
Yo peace out dudes Zach is pretty awesome and grace she is ................ ER pretty pretty i guess. fromthe dude as we know itSeth
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the shirt that Zach is wearing! haha. And Grace's hair is super cute...:)
Was Zach helping make the mess or just watching? :)
I received your precious photo of Cooper. He is so cute and huggable! I can see that you are very busy.
Love,
Grandma
This reminds me of when Greg and Sherri were about the same age and they would dump kethup, mustard, spices etc down in the burners of the stove.
so stinking funny! probably not funny at the time though...
congrats on your new little one. you are an inspiration! and you look so beautiful by the way.
Please, more pictures!
Yo peace out dudes Zach is pretty awesome and grace she is ................ ER pretty pretty i guess.
from
the dude as we know it
Seth
Post a Comment