have you ever had a day or an experience you hoped you would never have to relive? last summer Zach and his twin cousins got into the baby powder and made a mess of it in my parents basement. Something I never wanted to clean up again. Well, Zach though it would be fun to let Grace see and feel what it would be like to swim, breath and live in baby powder. Both Zach and Grace's room is covered in baby powder! So much that you walk in the room and there is foot prints. I spent all afternoon trying to clean powder off everything but i feel like everything is still covered. And did i mention that they opened their dresser drawers while doing it so all of their cloths are covered as well.
This was something I definitely did NOT want to relive. Cleaning up baby powder is HORRIBLE!




As you can tell from some of my recent posts, Zach and Grace are keeping me very busy! (the other day i walked into the kitchen to find Zach making a "recipe" Flour and sugar everywhere!) I just can't keep up with these two little rascals!
7 comments:
I feel for ya! I can't imagine. But I think you need to move back so we can hang out. :)
I'm so sorry! Dan said, "Sometimes these things make me scared." At least they're cute!
Oh my gosh Tiffany, I know what you mean! Seriously, today was a day from HECK for reasons like that. Some days I can laugh about it but not today! Anyway, the pictures of your kid's little adventures make me laugh though!
I wish I had taken pictures of all those kinds of adventures when my kids were little! I can laugh now. Your life seems very busy! It's a good thing those little ones are cute, huh?
At least everything SMELLS good:0)
Man, Tiff, sorry for the mess. But I've got to tell you --mess makers or not I just want to squeeze those little guys sooooo bad!!
Hey Zach we should do that in my room sometime ( he he he ) from a dude named Seth
Post a Comment