I have spent the majority of last week in the hospital with Cooper, who has RSV. It was an exhausting week, but we are glad to be back home!! Cooper still has to have oxygen while he sleeps but he is acting happy (poor guy didn't smile for about 5 days, he seemed absolutely miserable. I won't even mention the attempts to get him an IV. horrible!! They nurses couldn't get it in so they called the anesthesiologist to come and do it and they couldn't find a vein either. They tried 6 times but failed.) and a LOT better. We are hoping to have everyone healthy really soon! (Zach and Grace are also sick)
15 comments:
That must stink
from Seth
That's no fun! Physically and emotionally exhausting for the whole family for sure. Hopefully you are all feeling better soon!
how hard and scary!! we are praying for you and your little family!! love ya!
That's no fun at all! I'm glad you're home and hopefully everyone will get well soon!
I hope everyone gets well soon, and are back to making mischief for you! (Because that's how you know they're healthy, right?!)
I'm impressed at how absolutely adorable Cooper is even while being so sick! It must be good genes ;)
Poor little guy! And poor mom/dad. I hope you get some sleep soon.
Oh I'm so sorry Tiff! We will keep you all in our prayers. He sure is cute, even with tubes in his nose!
Hope everyone gets better soon.
oh poor little sweetie!
Oh Tiff, I'm so sorry! We had to do the same thing with Mason last year! I hope your little family gets better soon!
I'm so sorry Tiffany. That is so hard to see your little guy sick. I hope everyone is better soon. Hang in there.
How long will he be on oxygen? Poor little guy.Is Grace better now?
Is everyone feeling better now??
I am sorry he was sick... I know we dont live super close, but let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
How is everyone now?
Post a Comment