Three little munchkins
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Everyone is doing much better
Grace and Cooper still have a cough and are a bit congested but They are much much better.
I spend a lot of time like this reading stories to the kids. Both Zach and Grace LOVE books. Almost every day Zach asks me if it is "library day" They loving going to storytime at the library.

Three little munchkins

Cooper smiling. I never can get a good picture of him smiling. This one is pretty good.
I made Tie Dye shirts with the kid a couple of weeks ago and now that is the only shirt Grace wants to wear!! I'm glad she likes them (we made a couple for each Zach and Grace) but that is all she wears. Our neighbor girl as asked me a couple of times why she wears the same shirt everyday.
Three little munchkins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad everyone is doing better! Your hair looks adorable, by the way. And, you must be a good mom if your kids love books, right?
I love the picture of the three kids on their bellies. They are so cute!
Post a Comment