Wow your kids got a lot more candy than we did here! I love seeing Halloween costumes. Cute.
Looks like your kiddies had a lot of fun. They have quite delighted looks on their faces:). I kind of miss the little guys trick or treating. Isaac and Luke pretty much would rather do in on their own (with friends).
They got a stash! I love Cooper's candy face!
Cute! Where did you go trick or treating?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow your kids got a lot more candy than we did here! I love seeing Halloween costumes. Cute.
Looks like your kiddies had a lot of fun. They have quite delighted looks on their faces:). I kind of miss the little guys trick or treating. Isaac and Luke pretty much would rather do in on their own (with friends).
They got a stash! I love Cooper's candy face!
Cute! Where did you go trick or treating?
Post a Comment