| Each night during scripture and prayer we light the candle and watch the candle melt. We put red and green dots on the candle (24 dots) and so each day we read and watch until one of the dots drops. Mark's family did this when he was a kid. Zach and Cooper loved it, but Grace kept saying she was scared of the fire. |
6 comments:
That is such a nice tradition. What fun for the kids and having it all centered on the birth of the Savior.
Tiff, I am so so impressed with the things you are doing that is going to become tradition. Kids love tradition so much. Love you, MOM
Tiff, I echo Mom. You and Mark are doing a great job. The bonds you are creating with your children will last forever.
I love your fireplace! How cute! What fun Christmas memories you are making! :)
silly bean
Cooper looks a little like a fire hydrant:0)
Post a Comment