
Over Christmas brake Mark didn't shave much....but when he did he decided to have a
mustache, a sweet mustache. I came home from work on our one year aniversary and Mark had this long mustache. I dared him to keep it for our dinner and play date, but he eventually shaved it.
10 comments:
Tiff, so the bubbles you added with the computer?
YEAH!!!! I am SOOO happy to see new pictures. What program do you edit the pictures with? Is it the Ulead video camera one?
Cute picture of Mark.....
Tiff, I want YOU to be my yoga teacher...you look much more fun!
heheh I think those are the greatest pictures I've ever seen! It looks like you guys are having a blast!
Yes the bubbles we added iwth the computer and with the ulead video program
Tiffany, you look so skinny...
Wow I just love your moves...I need lessons on how to dance! You always were such a gifted dancer!hehehe
Yesssss, I do remember some dancing moves Tiff....in videos you know....
mark looks like pirate i wish i could grow a stache
Post a Comment