Oh, and just as a little update from us, Mark has his first Clinical for Physical therapy this summer, June and July, in Sioux Falls, SD. We looked on a map and it is really close to Ponca Nebraska, and sioux city, Iowa. We are really excited for the new experience.
9 comments:
Hi Tiff, You know, in June there is a big family reunion in POnca. That would be cool if you and Mark could go to represent our family! If you are interested, I will find out when it is.
Oh imiss you tiff!
exciting. youre just going all over!
Wow, I remember driving through Sioux Falls to get to Sioux City from Ponca, the summer we stayed in Nebraska. Are you excited for the change? Will you quit your job? It was fun to see new pictures!
Hey Tiffany- I asked Matt about the apartment situation and I guess they already have a place. Is it hard to sell your contact there? Will you be going back to the same one after SD?
Thanks for all of the comments. Sorry i don't have much of a chance to respond to them. I really do appreciate them. And yes the fireplace was at mark's parents house. and we are going to go to the same appartment after our little 2 month trip to SD. We are so excited for the change. Get away from Minneapolis for awhile.
Exactly WHEN are you going Tiff?
You'll like it I think. We've always had a good time when we went out there. People of that area, like Utah, are so friendly!
Steve
Sioux Falls is about 110 miles north of Ponca and about the same from Sioux ciy which is 22 miles east of Ponca. There is a pretty cheap and nice motel in Ponca - the Armstrong reunion in Ponca is usually the third Sunday in June - it would be nice to have you both attend and they would be glad to have you - they always have a big feed.
Post a Comment