This pictures is also a fun pitures. For new years eve Mark and I took Shae, Mark's brother to a Professional Bull Ride. It was so cool. Some of the bull riders got pretty hammered. It defintely got pretty exciting at times.
Here are a few pictures of down town minnesota. we live a couple of miles from this. There are also catholic cathedrals and other religious churches all over the cities. It is kind of interesting. The parents and Mark and I went to St. Catherines St. Paul campus and looked around. One of our favorite places on the campus is the Chapel. I don't even remember the name of it, but it is really cool looking on the inside and out. Unfortunely when my parents came it was closed so we could only look at the outside.


Mark and I
went to a twins game this last fall. It was held in the metradom, which is only about a mile or so from our appartment. The lightrail station is across the street from us so we take the train to the game. It was ssoooooo crouded though.
Sorry, it has taken me forever to get back on the computer. But, this is typical of how often i will be on the internet. I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing so sorry if things are way disorganized. I put some pitures of Minnesota and pitures of when my parents were here staying with us.
13 comments:
It looks like a clean, pretty city. Does it get hot in the summer? It's fun to see new pictures.
Cool! I was so excited to see you posted new pictures!! It's understandable when you don't have internet at home. I sure enjoyed your pictures!
Hi buddy! You know, we should have taken Shae to the Timberwolves game...He probably would have loved it. It thought it was so fun, except for the part they wanted to take my camera! I wanted pictures of you not the players!!!
hey it's great to see pictures! hey I couldn't help but notice that your hair is sooooo curly and silky in all of mom's pictures! Did it just all of the sudden get really curly?
Hopefully we'll be able to come out one of these days. It looks like fun.
Is it still FREEZING there?
You all look cold in the pictures!
it looks like a cool city. do you like living in a big city?
Thanks for getting more pictures on Tiff. What a neat place to live. I love big old fancy buildings. I was going to put architecture but I didn't know how to spell it:-)
Tiff, I read on Sherri's blog that you guys are going to Sioux City, SD? Isn't Sioux City in Iowa? That is super close to a LOT of your relatives if it is! Do you remember any of them?
I think she's going to Sioux Falls?
Wow, your old stomping grounds, Julie, or close anyway.
Yes, Sherri..very close to my old stomping grounds!
Post a Comment