Friday, June 30, 2006

MARK'S COMING HOME!!!!!!

I'm so excited Mark is coming home this weekend. I haven't seen him in two llllloooooonnnnngggg weeks. Unfortunately he leaves on Sunday to go back to Sioux Falls, but i'm so excited to see him I just had to tell everyone. :)

15 comments:

julie said...

Yippy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you. THat's probably why you didn't answer your phone when I called.....

Diane said...

Huggie, huggie, kissy, kissy!

Sherri said...

Hope you had a fun weekend with Mark. I love hearing from you on the blogs Tiff!

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun weekend becuase i saw Mark, but it was so short!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bad news our computer died. So even when Mark gets back from his clinical we still won't have a computer to download our pictures. so...... our blog is going to be really boring.

Anonymous said...

Boring is good Tiff--just keep writing!

bren said...

ITS NICE JUST HEARING HOW YOU'RE DOING AND WHAT YOURE UP TO.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffy! I miss talking to you! Sorry I hung up on you yesterday! I really wan to talk to you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tiff, it's a count down now for Mark being home! Yah!!!

Anonymous said...

I know only 2 more weeks.....which seems like an eternity :)

Anonymous said...

I want to see who checks my blog so....the next person to check it and post a comment gets a prize!!!

Sherri said...

I won! hehe. I check it when I check everyone elses. So Mark will be home for good in two weeks? Yeah.

Jami said...

Can I get a prize too?

Anonymous said...

congratulations Aunt Sherri. You will soon receive your prize.