Saturday, July 15, 2006

Winning Prize



Congratulations, your prize is a beautiful white rose and a kiss from this cute little pig. Ok, this is kind of lame but i can't really find any pictures on the internet and unfortunately we can not post any of our own pictures for awhile.

14 comments:

Jami said...

hahahahahaha that's funny :)

Sherri said...

I always wanted a kiss from a pig. And I love white roses! We look forward to you being able to post pictures again soon.

julie said...

Hardy har Tiff!! Any post is totally awesome T-bug. NOt too much long without your honey right?

Anonymous said...

SweeT! I just knew the prize would be worth it!!!! Although I have no Idea what the contest was. hehehehhe I love it...and you!!!

Anonymous said...

hi tiff,just so you know I have a blog now,it is www.kaisamarieandluke.com

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, it is www.kaisamarieandluke.BLOGSPOT.com. Anyway, Just so you know, I also look at your blog on a regular basis- whenever I am checking all of em. I am so jealous that my Mom won the prize though.

Anonymous said...

what? i thought I won the prizeeeee!!!!! just kidding

Anonymous said...

Less than a week Tiff!!!!

Anonymous said...

Two more DAYs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is better then Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Guess what? MARK will be home in about 7 hours. And he will be here to STAY. I'm so excited i can hardly concentrate on work

julie said...

HOws Mark?

Diane said...

Very funny, Tiffany.

Sherri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Tiff, we'd love posts even without pix!!