




This post is for Jami. She has been asking me for months to post pictures of our appartment, so here they are. Nothing realy exciting or fancy. In fact when i told Mark that i was going to post pictures of our appartment on the blog he said "Why our appartment is a dung hole?".
20 comments:
I like your apartment Tiffany. It looks so home-y!
Tiff, I disagree. I really thought you had a nice place :). Not only that, you are a super tidy person. (Where did you get that from??)
I like seeing your apartment. What's out your living room window?
TIff your apartement's cute! I want to come and visit you!!!!!!!!!!!
We have the best view ever from our living room window......the freeway!
I really like your apartment. There is nothing wrong with it at all! Where did you get your table and furniture (I know where you got the couches :) ).
We got our table at IKEA. I odn't know if they have when in cali. but it is a build it your self place. We bought the table then mark put it together. It really is actually super cheap it probably won't last real long, but it is a place to eat. I'm actually kind of embarrised to show everyone our appartment because everything is so cheap and from second hand stores and because nothing is decorated cute. I just don't have the time, energy or money to fix our place up right now.
We're in the same situation :) It's ok.
I think your place is very nice, Tiff. I wish I had some pictures of some of the places we lived.....
LIke the trailer mom?
Or the house that had snakes in the wall?
Your apartment is cute, cozy and clean. I loved seeing where you live!
Julie, do you remember our apartment in Long Beach? Ugh!!!
Tiff, we'll miss you at Thanksgiving.
Yes, we will miss you!! That was a sick place in Long Beach. Also, the trailer in Provo I lived in was discusting!....mice, roaches, mold etc
I have memories of that apartment and the sweet smells that permeate the hallways.
And the swimming pool that we spent so much time in was like dirty bath water...!
oohh i like it!!!
Tiff I'm so excited to see you at Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
we are going to Party!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes! Looking forward to seeing you. How are you feeling? When is your exact due date?
Post a Comment