Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Hummmmm
Sorry I haven't posted in a really long time. I have been busy and tired. We don't have any new pictures but I thought I would do a quick update. Mark is finishing up finals this week. We are both excited for him to be done for the year, he has a long brake for the holiday. I have been busy with work and primary. We had our primary activity and program the end of November and were also asked to make a display of when Christ was born for our Stake Crech display. Every other year the stake donates displays of Christ being born from all over the world. It is a huge production. The display was for a weekend and on Sunday the whole stake cancelled Sunday school, Priesthood and Relief Societ, and primary to encourage people to go to the Stake Center and look at the displays. It was realy neat to see the different figure from all over the world. We are both really excited for Christmas. I'm especially excited to go to Utah to see my family. (I'm also excited to have a few days off of work :) ) I guess that is all for now. I will see you all in a couple weeks!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
There is a huge creche display here at Stanford University. Everyone always talks about it and I'm really sad because I missed it :( Do you have any pictures of it?
I'm going to show my ignorance but I don't know what creche is? Tiffany we are all excited to see you and Mark too!!!
Are you feeling any better yet Tiff? I hope so... I'm not yet but I HOPE over Christmas I won't feel as lousy! Can't wait to see you !
creche is just different displays of the Manger Scene of Jesus being born. And yes, i'm feeling tons better!!!! Although i did throw-up this morning. I feel great now. :) I hope you feel better by Christmas Brendi. Feeling sick is awful.
Woa tiff It sounds like you have a ton of responcibilty in your ward!
We can't wait to see you all!!! I sure feel sorry for you morning sickness girls..........
I want to see some Christmas pictures.
Well.......I think i have maybe one or two christmas pictures. I'll see if I can post them one of these days. Unfortuntely if we had spent Christmas in Utah like planned i wouldn't have had to worry about taking any pictures. :)
You all are probably wondering when i'm going to post again huh? Well, maybe next time...
TIFF!
Post a Comment