1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:20, Oops I'm suppose to leave for work at 8:00 plus I didn't shower yesterday so I had to today not to mention My hair is a rats nest when I don't have time to do it, then i had to make myself Lunch eat breakfast...I have been starving I hardly ate anyting yester (which is a whole different story, sorry mom but Sunday is just about my least favorite day, I work,meetings, all day!!) Trust me it has been a crying morning.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ahhhhhh, I don't remember, March of the Panguins or Harry Potter..maybe.
4. What is favorite TV show? None really.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Grape nuts. And I haven't thrown it up yet!! I don't know who said you start feeling better your second trimester, but i don't believe it.
6. What is your middle name? Diane
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian, pasta
8. What foods do you dislike? Cooked mushrooms
9. Your favorite potato chip? Yummmy, potato chips sound soooo good.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't really listen to music all that much anymore, probably piano music. Anything soothing
11. What kind of car do you drive? I ride the Lightrail
12. Favorite Sandwich? BLT, with fresh tomatoes from the garden
13. What characteristics do you despise? I don't know, i guess i'll be like everyone else and say when people don't listen.
14. What are your favorite clothes? my pajamas
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Kaysville, UT
16. What color are your eyes? brown
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't care.
18. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere but the CITY
19. Favorite time of day? 9pm, home from work, meetings are over, dinner is done and cleaned and I have an hour to relax and play games with Mark before bed time (sometimes).
20. Where were you born? Utah
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? I love going to any sport game, but if it was on T.V. football probably, it is really fun when Mark gets into the game.
22. Who do you think will not send this back?
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
.24. Pepsi or Coke? Neither.
25. Cats or dogs? Kaysville cats are disgusting, but they are less mantenaince than dogs (atleast so i have heard), but i don't want our kids afraid of Dogs so...Dog.
27. Pedicure or manicure? Either!!!
28. Do you prefer funny or mushy cards? I don't know.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? The other day Mark and I bought Gas for under $2!!!!!!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom and a teacher.
31. What do you have in your trunk right now? Nothing.
32. What is your best childhood memory? So many..but it was really fun making cheers and plays with Jami.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Currently working at a Law Firm, Dad's Office, YMCA, Ameriprise Financial, BYU Creamery, Clearfield Rec., Target....oh and can't forget the Dollar Tree!!
34. Favorite Holiday? Christmas.
35. What is your favorite dessert? Desserts sound pretty disgusting right now...chocolate normally
36. Favorite summer getaway? Kaysville, Utah
37. Every been to Africa? No.
38. Glasses or Contacts?Contacts
39. Ever been toilet papering? No
40. Been in a car accident? Yes, on a BYU field trip in Wyoming, I'm still scared to death of driving in the snow from that accident.
41. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
42. Favorite restaurant? Old Spaghetti Factory
43. Favorite flower? I like Yellow flowers.
44. Favorite movie? There are so many good ones..Man from snowy river, MonstersInc. or Finding Nemo.
45. Favorite pastime? Reading, running and playing games with Mark.
46. Favorite icecream? Blue Bunny Homemade Vanilla
47. Favorite fast food restaurant? Jimmy Johns.
48. How many times did you fail your drivers test? ZERO
49. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Dad
50. Sandals or tennis shoes? Tennis Shoes
51. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Barnes and Noble or Linen n' Things
52. If the speed limit is 60 what is the fastest you will drive? 65
53. Who are you most curious about their response to this?
54. Last person you went to dinner with? Mark
55. What are you listening to right now? My Typing...it is really quiet.
56. What is your favorite color? Green.
57. Bedtime? 10:30
58. How many tattoos do you have? None.
59. How many people are you tagging?
60. What time did you finish this e-mail? 10:40
4 comments:
I love reading these. I learn new things even about my children :).
It sounds funny to hear someone say that desserts sounds disgusting! But I know what you mean. It seems like the first few months of prg., only "real food" sounds good, not even icecream or cheesecake which is unusual for me. Well, are you feeling at least a TINY bit better now, than at first?
Yeah, i feel better somedays and others just as bad. It seems that just the last couple of weeks i have felt really bad. I felt like i was getting better for awhile, maybe i caught some kind of bug???
I like reading these too, I learned new things about you Tiffany. Now we just need Grandpa and Grandma to do one (my parents:)
Post a Comment