Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Moment you have all been waiting for......

PICTURES!!!! This is a picture of our anniversary dinner. Mark made me a delicious dinner. He made a menu with all sorts of side dishes and desserts. He said he spent the whole day cooking.

Mark and I bought a bird house to paint.
Do you ever have one of those days were you wake up late and you are rushing to get ready for work, you don't have time to do your hair and you look in the mirror to find your hair looking like this!!!!! I tried everything to calm it down, it just doesn't work.


These pictures are in honor of the crazy haired Valentine girls.

5 comments:

Jami said...

cool! I'll have to hint to Layne. I always plan the anniversary stuff....

julie said...

We do have crazy hair don't we! YOur hair looks awesome!!!!

Sherri said...

Wow. Most people complain of "too thin" hair :)

Diane said...

DID you GO to work looking like this??No offense but it is a bit wild. I love it though.

Anonymous said...

That was such a good idea what Mark did for your two year ann. with the menu and all.