You definitely don't look pregnant at all. And you were what, 14 weeks? I already look more pregnant than you!
Fun Christmas pictures!Although, I must admit I would have loved to see our house in the background..
This is in your Appartment right?
All of them are our appartment except the last Christmas one. That is at Mark's parents house.
Your hair looks so shiny and pretty, and you don't look pregnant!
So when is your due date, Tiff. Love the pictures:)
I agree with everyone else... yo don't look prg. Lucky!!!
You all are nice, but that was early in the pregnancy and at a point when I seriously couldn't eat anything. I look pretty good and pregnant now. Which is way more exciting than feeling sick!!
Post a current pregnancy pic!!
Alright, next post Will be of the baby bump.
Yeah tiff you don't look pregnant at all! I hope really bad that you have a belly when you come in Feb!!!!
It sounds like you are feeling better! Yay!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
You definitely don't look pregnant at all. And you were what, 14 weeks? I already look more pregnant than you!
Fun Christmas pictures!
Although, I must admit I would have loved to see our house in the background..
This is in your Appartment right?
All of them are our appartment except the last Christmas one. That is at Mark's parents house.
Your hair looks so shiny and pretty, and you don't look pregnant!
So when is your due date, Tiff. Love the pictures:)
I agree with everyone else... yo don't look prg. Lucky!!!
You all are nice, but that was early in the pregnancy and at a point when I seriously couldn't eat anything. I look pretty good and pregnant now. Which is way more exciting than feeling sick!!
Post a current pregnancy pic!!
Alright, next post Will be of the baby bump.
Yeah tiff you don't look pregnant at all! I hope really bad that you have a belly when you come in Feb!!!!
It sounds like you are feeling better! Yay!
Post a Comment