i am 22 weeks in that picture. But i'm definitely going through a growth spurt right now. My stomach hurts like crazy!! and i can't even fit into cloths i could last week!! It is way fun to get big though. People are starting to make comments about it. It is making me really excited.
HOw's my little nephew doing? Make sure he doesn't forget his aunt..in case he has forgotton i was the one who felt him kick on the night of the 18th...heheh just kidding i just made up that date.
17 comments:
It was fun having you come! I'm excited for June.
LOVE that baby bump. Wish we could have partied longer with you here...
LOVE that baby bump. Wish we could have partied longer with you here...
I don't see any bump...:)
Cute! Hardly a bump at all!
How far along are you now? You look good!
i am 22 weeks in that picture. But i'm definitely going through a growth spurt right now. My stomach hurts like crazy!! and i can't even fit into cloths i could last week!! It is way fun to get big though. People are starting to make comments about it. It is making me really excited.
yay!
That is fun isn't it Tiff. I actually felt 'proud' to have a huge tummy.
HI
Okaym now we need an update. That bump should be looking more like a lump!
HOw's my little nephew doing? Make sure he doesn't forget his aunt..in case he has forgotton i was the one who felt him kick on the night of the 18th...heheh just kidding i just made up that date.
Are you guys buried up there in Minn? I just heard on the news that your highways have been closed, etc. Hurry up, SPRING!
Yes, an update picture in a bathing suit!!
Ya right. I'm not getting in a bathing suit!!!!!! I'll TRY and update later. First i have to take a picture though
Congratulations Tiff and Mark on expecting a baby boy! I'm glad that your have a bigger apartment. I hope that it is closer to work.
Congratulations Tiff and Mark on expecting a baby boy! I'm glad that your have a bigger apartment. I hope that it is closer to work.
Post a Comment