I just thought I would give everyone a little update. (sorry I don't have pictures yet)
Mark and I just signed a contract for a new apartment in Minneapolis. It is a block away from the river parkway, which I'm really excited for. We are still in the same ward just on the other side of town. We will move in the end of March or beginning of April.
Mark has one more week of class before his next clinical. His next clinical is in St. Croix, WI. He will have to drive a little over an hour to get there each day but we are grateful that his professors were able to find him a clinical close enough that he wouldn't have to relocate.
As for me, I'm still working at Fogg & Powers LLC, law firm doing administrative and Secretary work.
Kind of lame post, but I wanted to write something.......
6 comments:
Thanks for the update. By the way, are you still Primary president? Wow, hats off to you, being pregnant, working and doing that!
i like hearing about what you guys are up to. Are you moving to another apt for more room when the baby comes?
Yes, I really like the update! I'm super glad Mark found a close clinical.
Still primary president and yes we are moving to a two bedroom apt.
That'll be fun fixing up a new place. Hope it won't be too hard on you. Take pictures when you get there. Yes, that's good that Mark will be able to come home every night:)
Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment