Wednesday, February 07, 2007

IT'S A.........

Today we find out if we are having a boy or girl!!! We are really excited. The baby better cooperate or I will be really dissapointed. My appointment is at 2:45 so......We might just keep it a secret though. He He He :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to find out what it is... that would be so disappointing if you couldn't. That happened the first time we went in for Kinlee's ultrasound... we had to wait another month to find out! Anyway, I'm excited for you to find out.

Jami said...

WHAT IS IT?

julie said...

Tiff that is sort of stinkerish to find out and not let people know!! But I guess you are not TOO stinkery cause you told me :).

Anonymous said...

It is a boy!!

Jami said...

tiff, you need to make a post that says it's a boy, because some people may not check all of the comments :)

Anonymous said...

well well well...surprise surprise...I think our gender is becoming extinct in the Valentine family! It's ok though because boys are so fun!