Monday, March 19, 2007

Old Pictures

These are some pictures of Mark and I dating. I really don't have any new pictures to post so I thought I would post some old ones. This one is of us making a figure paint mural. We did this a couple of times while we were dating and we would hang them in the HFAC at BYU were all of the art pictures were. We also would go biking a lot in Provo. This is a picture of us Biking on the Alpine loop. I went on this trail in my Mt. Biking class so I thought I would bring Mark on the trail because I thought it was so fun. Unfortunately, I missed a turn and we ended up lost on the trails and spent a couple hours in the mountains trying to find our way back to the road and our cars. It was still lots of fun.
This is us at the park.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff, these are great! I love seeing the older pictures. That is awesome that you would put that pix in the HFAC!

Jami said...

I'm glad you found some pictures to put up. This was a fun post!

Jami said...

Did you have to sneak in to get the pictures up? or did no one seem to care?

Unknown said...

i went up to campus last night. No one would probably notice if i did here though

Anonymous said...

Would anyone care if I stopped my blog and just send out a monthly newsletter? It stresses me out that I never have pictures to put up.

Anonymous said...

Don't be stressed Tiff! I"m the one who needs to be stressed about pix because I don't think I've posted for a while...ooops

Diane said...

We'd miss you but Newsletters are nice too:) There are enough things to stress about!

bren said...

No, Don't stop your blog! I love looking at it even if you dont get to put pics up all the time. It would be a good way to see pics of the baby too when he comes! Anyway, are you getting big at all yet? I feel pretty big right now and still have 3 1/2 months. I think you're due like a month before me. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

You mentioned biking on the Alpine loop around Provo? I have hiked all over those mountains many times alone up rock canyone down slate canyon- on top of Timp seven times - not alone on the Timp hikes- but have never heard of the Alpine loop - is it around the city of Alpine? gr gpa C