You dont look very big for being 32 weeks along. I'm so anxious to not have a big old stomache anymore, it's just so uncomfortable. Thanks for putting up the pix! I like your cute apartment too. Hopefully you're able to get the baby's room all set up soon.
Yeah, that first picture kind of tricked me. :) When I saw the second one, I realized that I am probably as big as you or close to it and I'm 10 weeks behind you!!!
I'll try and get more pictures up soon....I don't know if I look a whole lot different though, maybe to others I would though I guess it has been about 3 weeks since I took that last picture.
I feel pretty good. I don't get much sleep because i'm so uncomfortable and i'm always tired but not too bad. i'm due on june 22nd one month from tomorrow!!
17 comments:
My goodness Tiff, on the first photo you are pretty darn big! The second doesn't look quite so big :). I love seeing the pix!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont look very big for being 32 weeks along. I'm so anxious to not have a big old stomache anymore, it's just so uncomfortable. Thanks for putting up the pix! I like your cute apartment too. Hopefully you're able to get the baby's room all set up soon.
Yeah, that first picture kind of tricked me. :) When I saw the second one, I realized that I am probably as big as you or close to it and I'm 10 weeks behind you!!!
Oh Tiff You look sosososos cute! I love your little belly! Have you come up with any names?
p.s. your apartment looks way nice. The carpet looks new.
I must say....pregancy agrees with you. You look beautiful.
You really do look pretty, Tiffany.
You look small everywhere but your tummy :)
It is fun looking at you pregnant girls. I love that first picture, Tiff:0) Your place is very nice. Keep 'em coming! This is Gr. R
I'd like to see a picture NOW!
I'll try and get more pictures up soon....I don't know if I look a whole lot different though, maybe to others I would though I guess it has been about 3 weeks since I took that last picture.
Did you change your background or am I just not observant??
Yes, I changed my background.
How are you feeling Tiff? When is your due date? love Gr. R
I feel pretty good. I don't get much sleep because i'm so uncomfortable and i'm always tired but not too bad. i'm due on june 22nd one month from tomorrow!!
What's the pregnancy update Tiff? Couple weeks to go huh? Good luck! I'm excited for you.
I still think that you look CUTE!
Post a Comment