

On Monday we took Zach to the zoo. He had lots of fun. After about 30 minutes of screaming we gave him a bottle and then he slept for the rest of the outing. We had lots of fun though. This zoo we went to is free so it was fun to get out of our apartment and be outside for a little while. ( although I did a little paranoid about germs. )





6 comments:
Yeah! I'm excited for more pictures. He is so cute! I can't believe how little he is. That's weird that I'm going to have a baby that little (or close to it) soon.
Yippy, more pictures!!! I totally LOVE the picture of Zach and Mark sleeping! Probably a lot of that going on huh? He is adorable as ever--(both Mark and Zach :) )
OH HE is sososososo cute! I want to come visit! Maybe mom will let me drive out there ;)
Your little guy is so cute! Looks like you Tiff kinda. Maybe Mark looked like that when he was litle? Cute little thumb sucker:)
He's very cute! Tiffany, you sure look small for just having a baby...
What a darling baby!! It is great that you took him to the zoo. I like the photo of you looking at Zach--he is about ready to smile. "Like father-like son" is a great picture! I just laughed as I saw each picture. Thanks!
Post a Comment