Saturday, July 21, 2007

Little Cowboy

This outfit used to be Marks when he was a baby. I think the shirt is cute but the little shorts are so hilarious. It makes his bottom look HUGE. I was laughing so hard when I put this outfit on. Apparently Zach was feeling pretty bad that I was laughing at him.


I love these pictures of Zach punching Mark in the eye. He always sticks one of his arms straight up in the air. It is kind of funny. He will just leave it in the air for awhile before moving it and bending it.

Zach sure loves playing with his Daddy.



Zach has been so fun. He is sleeping better and crying less. HURRAY. We love him. I never realized how wonderful it would be to have a little baby. It is hard work but the joy definitely outways the hardness.

8 comments:

julie said...

I LOVE these pictures. YOu should enter the one of Zach punching Mark in a photo contest :)

Anonymous said...

Go get him zach...He looks big already! He's soososososos cute!

Jami said...

He is so adorable. Everytime I look at the first picture, it totally makes me chuckle. Just the angle and his face and everything. Layne keeps wondering what I'm giggling about :)

bren said...

That's great that he's sleeping better & not crying as much. He is already looking older.. it's weird how fast they grow. I kinda want Deacon to get a little more sturdy- I love him being in the newborn stage but it also makes me a little nervous because they're more fragile!

julie said...

He is looking older too fast! Slow down Zach!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby and cute name!

Anonymous said...

Zach looks cute in the outfit that Mark used to wear. Mark, does your mother think that Zach looks like you? Cute, cute, baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff,

Thanks for the message. Austin is doing fine. He Has troubles with gas and I can't figure out how to help him. Other than that he is doing really good. Zach is so cute you can see some of you in him!