Monday, July 02, 2007

Zachary Mark Taylor

Sorry I don't have any time left on the computer so I will have to write about the pictures later....at least I got picutures up right???

































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh He's sosososoosososo Cute!!! I'm so glad you posted! I love seeing Zach's cute little face! I love his hair!

Anonymous said...

Yah yah yah!!!! New pictures of that gorgeous baby!!!! He is cuter by the minute. I think my favorite is the one with Zach on you and you are both sleeping!

Sherri said...

I like that one too! Thanks for putting pictures up, he is a very good looking little baby!

Jami said...

HE is SOOO cute! IT makes me really want a baby. I love his hair too! That one of you and him sleeping brought back some memories of us doing the same thing. Sometimes its the only way, huh?!

Diane said...

How sweet! I like the one where he is sleeping on (someone's) hand, the one of Tiff and Jachary sleeping and that very last one. Oh, he's precious:)

Anonymous said...

Not to sound like a psycho or anything but I would check your blog every day to see if you had pictures of Zachary up yet. :) He is SO cute! I can't wait to have a little boy. Who do you think he looks like? It's weird because in some of the pictures I can totally see Mark and then some really look like you. Maybe he's a good mix! :)

julie said...

I LOVE some more pix of Zach!!!!.....