Tuesday, August 28, 2007

10 Weeks old

People have been asking me to put more pictures on the blog so here they are.

This is a picture of Zach and Mark's sister Becca. She came and stayed with us for the weekend a couple weeks ago.
Zach Loves his crib mobile.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby! Thanks for the aditional pictures. Just for the record, I think that he looks like Tiff!

julie said...

Sorry Mark, but I still vote that he looks more like TIff. Your mom probably thinks you right?

bren said...

where did you get that crib mobile thing? i really want to get one for deacons crib.

Sherri said...

Zach looks like the kind of baby you just don't want to put down. So cute!

Jami said...

He is just so cute! I can't believe I haven't met him yet! :(

Unknown said...

The mobile crib is from target.

Jami said...

I want to see a picture of your haircut!

Anonymous said...

Zach has a baby doll smile--he is so cute.

Anonymous said...

hes so cute. i think he looks like you sometimes and thens ometimes mark. maybe more you though