Wednesday, September 12, 2007


This is my new haircut. I cut it about a month ago so it was even shortter when I first got it cut.
Zach is getting a little belly!

It is getting a bit chilly here so I bundled Zach up for a walk. I put socks on his hands becuase we didnt' have mittens. Thanks for the hat Jami it is way cute.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

I love babies in beanies :-) I also think it's cute when you enlarge the last picture, you can see binky marks on his face!

Jami said...

Thanks for posting pictures!! I love your hair! I wish I could see the front--guess you'll have to do another post :)

julie said...

Cute hair, cute baby!! Zachary looks so much like Mark!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute hair- i want to see the front too! :) Kinlee saw these pics of Zach and kept saying, "Diggity? Diggity?" She thought it was Deacon. Nope, it's your 2nd cousin Kinlee! Is that what they are?? He's just a little butterball, i want to squeee him hes so cute!

Anonymous said...

I like your hair cut! It's darling. That picture of Zach in the rocker is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I just want to see little Zach!!!

julie said...

I love Zach's toes in the rocking chair picture!