Friday, August 03, 2007

Zach is getting so big!

After seeing a few pictures of Raegan and Sadie Zach sure looks big. We weighed him the other day and he weighs about 10 pounds. He still is being a stinker about sleeping but he is getting better. We were told the swaddling really helps and some friends in our ward sugested getting a swaddle wrap blanket. Ever since we got one he is sleeping so much better at night and he will actually sleep in the bassinet for a couple of hours. Before we had to hold him all night long.
Zach also loves bath time. He will often calm down when we take off his cloths and diaper and just let him lay there. We don't like doing that for very long because he usually soils everything!

I just love sleeping pictures....maybe it is becuase it seems like those sleeping moments don't come very often. :)
I just thought this picture was kind of goofy.

9 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow I see alot of you in Zach, Tiffany. Who do you think he looks like?

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of you in him too, but also Mark. I think I'll have to get one of those swaddle blankets because Deacon always finds a way to unwrap himself in the night.

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Diane said...

Oh what a sweet little guy. He has really grown and is so adorable. The ones of him with mark are sure cute. The shorts are.....interesting but a cute idea to have him wear his dad's.

Jami said...

Tiff- WOW! He does look big and SOOO adorable. I seriously think he is just the cutest little boy. I want to hold him so bad. I got some of those swaddle blankets too, from a shower. I'm excited to try them out. Also, I think he totally looks like you, but I also think you and Mark look a little bit alike, and I can definitely see Mark in him also. He's a pretty good mix. What do you think?

Jami said...

PS My stomach still looks as big as yours did the day you delivered!!

Anonymous said...

He is getting bigger! Does he remind you of Luke? I am glad that he is sleeping better at night.

Julie Valentine said...

I love looking at the pictures of your darling family and beautiful baby boy. We loved Zach's baby announcement. We are so happy for you. Congratulations! Love, Aunt Julie

julie said...

Keep posting the pictures!! I miss my little Zach!!!