I love those pictures! What a cutie?! I was watching family videos tonight and you look a lot like Luke.
your camera really takes good pictures
haha, i love that leg picture! What a cute little guy. Has he gotten any easier? Does he sleep good at night now? Deacon wakes up maybe every 4 hours. It's not horrible I guess.
What a cute little guy. He does have cute legs. I wonder if he will be a runner?
Awww. Love the pacifier one.
I chuckled and chuckled at the pacifier one!!!
Man, I feel like hugging that little guy!
You aren't the only one that feels like hugging that little guy. What a sweet baby. Too bad we all live so far away from each other :-(
He looks so big in those pictures. I'm sure he is growing fast.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love those pictures! What a cutie?! I was watching family videos tonight and you look a lot like Luke.
your camera really takes good pictures
haha, i love that leg picture! What a cute little guy. Has he gotten any easier? Does he sleep good at night now? Deacon wakes up maybe every 4 hours. It's not horrible I guess.
What a cute little guy. He does have cute legs. I wonder if he will be a runner?
Awww. Love the pacifier one.
I chuckled and chuckled at the pacifier one!!!
Man, I feel like hugging that little guy!
You aren't the only one that feels like hugging that little guy. What a sweet baby. Too bad we all live so far away from each other :-(
He looks so big in those pictures. I'm sure he is growing fast.
Post a Comment