We are getting excited that Halloween is coming up.

Zach has started rolling over from back to tummy the last couple of days. (A couple of weeks ago he rolled from tummy to back but hasn't done it since.) He started doing it when his pacifier fell out of his mouth. He turned his head to get it but obviously couldn't get it so he kept trying and turning until he rolled over. He know rolls over everytime I put him on his back.


Sorry these pictures are backwards but im not going to fix it :)


I love this picture. He looks so goofy. He is upset because he can't quite get his pacifier
6 comments:
I LOVE that first picture of the feet. Super cute! I need to get the kids some Halloween stuff. I'm hoping that mom will let me use the Frankenstein for Trenty :)
I wish I could remember when Trenton rolled over. ...I"m sure the girls won't be for a very long time--they still barely even smile :(
ZACH LOOKS A LOT OLDER THAN DEACON TO ME. BUT THEN AGAIN, BABIES SEEM TO LOOK BIGGER IN PICTURES THAN THEY REALLY ARE. DO YOU HAVE A COSTUME FOR HIM?
I love the picture where he is ticked off he can't reach his binky.
Are you and Mark dressing up?
Your baby is so cute! I never did get a chance to say congratulations, so even though it's a little late, congrats!! :)
Oh, and by the way - I'm not sure if I told you this yet or not...my husband randomly knows your husband through his friend, Shawn McArthur. What a small world!
Post a Comment