OOOOOOH! He looks so cute! I loved that little coat to. YOu can't help but smile when you see a baby in it :).
Very cute! How is Zach doing at nights by now?
Cute! What is he going to be for Halloween?
Zach looka so cozy! He is adorable! I can hardly wait to see him!
Zach is so cute! But what's a coat...hehe..just kidding...we are still in the high 80's here!
It was so fun to see Zach in person and snuggle him! He is so cute and fun to hold. When did you return to Minneapolis? You had quite an exciting week.
It was so neat to be able to see you and Zach. How's he doing on his meds? I'll bet Mark was glad to get you both back!
Tiff.....any new pix? If you have time....maybe Zach is happier now so you will have more time :).
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OOOOOOH! He looks so cute! I loved that little coat to. YOu can't help but smile when you see a baby in it :).
Very cute! How is Zach doing at nights by now?
Cute! What is he going to be for Halloween?
Zach looka so cozy! He is adorable! I can hardly wait to see him!
Zach is so cute! But what's a coat...hehe..just kidding...we are still in the high 80's here!
It was so fun to see Zach in person and snuggle him! He is so cute and fun to hold. When did you return to Minneapolis? You had quite an exciting week.
It was so neat to be able to see you and Zach. How's he doing on his meds? I'll bet Mark was glad to get you both back!
Tiff.....any new pix? If you have time....maybe Zach is happier now so you will have more time :).
Post a Comment