
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Christmas
Here are a couple of pictures of Zach opening some Christmas presents at our apartment with Mark's family. We spent Christmas in Utah with my family and had a little Christmas with Mark's family after. 
I love this picture of Zach and his new hat. Notice the hideous car seat in the background. Our car seat got lost at the airport on our way back from Utah. I'm really kind of upset about it. They gave us this one to take home Zach in. They said we can keep it but it is so hideous and small. The airline said they would send it to us within 24 hours but we still haven't received it so I'm thinking they never found it. I hope they find it or send us money for it. I really miss our car seat.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Love the pictures. Fun, Fun!! I love how Zach is all bundled up in the 2nd photo..and eating the present in the 3rd photo is priceless!! LOVE IT!
Zach's pajamas are so cute in that first picture!! So when did you get back? How was your trip? I don't know if you've seen my blog yet but we went to Grandma & Grandpas. It was so fun but too short, we had to come back early because of the weather.
Jach is such a hugable little guy. He looks cute eating Christmas paper:0) That's babies favorite part!
The hat you got looks super cute on him! He is getting cuter by the minute.
Even though it took a long time to upload I'm glad you posted!!
Cute pictures!!! Your baby is so adorable!! That is so sad about your car seat! How frustrating!
That actually happened to us last Feb on our way back from Texas. The airport lost our carseat and we had to use this little flimsy one. I was mad because it was new. Luckily, they had it sent to us within a day I think. I hope you get yours back. They should refund you if not!
We had the same thing happen to our car seat a couple of Christmas's ago. It was in SLC so before we headed home we went to the airport and they had it. Looks like Zach enjoyed Christmas, my favorite pic is the last one!
Have you got your carseat back?
what a cutie??!
Tiff, You never told me when you were coming. I'm sorry we missed you! Your little guy is so cute. He looks like he is so much fun. Sorry to hear about your car seat that stinks. I hope they find it soon.
Post a Comment