Saturday, January 12, 2008
Craziness
I tried to take some cute (staged) pictures of Zach. They are definetly cute because Zach is just a cutie but certainly not professionaly quality. I tried to do a back ground and everything.....I need a little more practice.

Now the Ring Story...I was in the bathroom and I took my ring off while I was getting my hair wet. I put it on my shirt on the counter. I picked up my shirt and the ring flew off. Luckily the toilet was shut. I bent down to find it and I couldn't see it anywhere. Mark and I looked for an hour and couldn't find it. We noticed under our sink cabinet there was a hole. Mark was pretty sure that was where it ended up. The next day we tried everything to get under there to see if it was there. Mark ended up taking the cabinet apart and pulling the wood pieces apart. After many hours of fretting and searching we finally found it. It was such a relief to me. I had such a hard time not crying and being in a bad mood the whole day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Sorry about the spelling and grammer errors and everything. I'm in a hurry. I'm at the library (it is so much faster to post) and I only have a few minutes on the computer.
Those are such cute pictures of Zach playing. I like his "handsome" shirt too. Well, I'm glad you found your ring, that is scary. I hate when I lose things, especially something as expensive as that! Your ring is really pretty by the way.
I'm glad you found your ring. That's so scary to think you have lost something so important (and not to mention expensive). Love the pictures of Zach. We definitley have to hook Zach and Hailey up!
Cute pics of your little one! I think you are a great photographer! :) That is so sad about your ring! I'm glad you found it!! I can't even stand not having my ring on my finger...I'm sure you were going crazy thinking you'd lost it!!
My little guy is so adorable!! I see he is sitting up! Or did you prop him?
I lost the diamond out of my ring a couple of years ago and looked EVERYWHERE. I foind it on the carpet in the living room! Whew! Little Zach grows cuter everyday.
Is he sitting up?! That's awesome. I think the pictures turned out really well.
You did a great job on the pictures...who needs JCPenney? He looks adorable. ...by the way, I lost my ring at the lake last summer :0( Never found it, even after bringing a metal detector out there.
P.S. I love his facial expressions and I almost think a professional can't capture that like a parent can! Good job.
yeah, Zach is sitting pretty well but I have to put pillows around him because only sits for a few minutes
Cute little Zach attack! I miss you guys!
Sure glad you did finally find your ring Tiff - that was a scary experience - Zach has changed a lot since I saw him last - cute! Love gpa C
Your little Zach is so darling! I'm glad you found your ring. I totally would have cried!
Post a Comment