Monday, January 28, 2008

I got TAGGED!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am (awesome, very rare that I can sleep in that late)
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? I like oatmeal
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I love Gosh Groban's Christmas CD
4. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda Protege
5. Favorite Sandwich? BLT
6. Favorite Item of clothing? Pajama bottoms, I often spend my whole day in them. Embarrassingly sad but sometimes i'm just not motivated to to get dressed.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Kaysville, UT. I just love being with my family.
8. What color is your bathroom? No particular color. I would really like to decorate our next apartment. I'm just not motivated to do it here because i knew we wouldn't be here for very long.
9. Where will you retire? I don't care, It will just be awesome to be retired
10. Most memorable birthday? When I lived in Layton my mom gave me a suprise birthday party and I found outabout it and felt so bad abut knowing that i tried to act really suprised when my mom brought me down to the basement where my friends were.
11. Favorite sport to watch? I like going to baseball games and track and cross country meets (even if I don't know anyone running)but on TV it would probably be football.....actually i get bored really east watching games on TV.
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I would rather go to bed early and get up early but I sure cherish the night time when Zach is in bed that I tend to stay up too late.
13. What is your shoe size? 6 1/2
14. Pets? Nope
15. What did you want to be when you were little? I alwasy wanted to be a teacher
16. What are you today? Mom and I work at a law firm part time.
17. What is your favorite candy? See's chocolate
18. Your favorite flow????
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 17th, mark graduates
20. What are you listening to right now? Airplanes flying over head
21. What is the last thing you ate? Carrot and Celery, I'm trying to counteract all the junk I ate yesterday
22. Do you wish on stars? No
23. What faith are you? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My MOm
25. Hair Color? Brown
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? I really loved my band teacher in High School Mr. hendricks
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends...icecream vanilla, otherwise chocolate
28. When was the last time you cried?Friday. I was having a really hard day. Zahc's reflux was really bad and was crying the whole day, i didn't have a car that day and Mark had to leave for a campout soon after he got home and he had to driveso id didnt have a care for the rest of the weekend and felt like I was going to tgo crazy cooped up on our tiny apartment with a crying baby.
29. What is under your bed? Our wrapping paper and i think there are some cloths
30. What did you do last night? Played a game with Mark and looked at pictures of my little cutie
31. Favorite smell? Fresh bread baking in the oven or a clean baby
32. What are you afraid of? robbers
33. How many towns have you lived in? I think 4
34. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I am freaked out about robbers too! We should vacay to Kaysville together, I'm sure both our families would be happy! Hopefully Zach's being a good baby today!

julie said...

Loved reading this Tiff. I probably could have guess quite a bit of your answers I--heehee. YOu could probably guess mine too!

Diane said...

I hope so bad that you, Mark and Zach can come see us when you are in Boise BUT you will probably want to go the other direction.......

Thomas Carey said...

At least one thing I noticed we shared Tiff - the love of chocolate - the dark is supposed to be very good for you but somehow I cannot develop a taste for the dark. Guess what Diane bought at her last visit to Cosco? For me - A $9 bag of chocolate candy bars!