That's really funny! Does he do it on purpose? He's SO cute!
You know how Zach was making me laugh all of the time at Christmas because he was in that rolly polly stage, well, the girls are there now and it cracks me up all of the time. They'll lift up their big heads and look around and stuff and it just makes me laugh.
haha!! That is so funny! Is he trying to smile and doesn't quite know how?? I especially like the picture on the bottom where he's just "chillin" on his side. Deacon does that all the time, I think it's hilarious looking. He's a cutie and looks way older too!
I bet he knows you brought the camera out...it's okay though, you have great blackmail for when he's in high school! Those dates will LOVE to see his baby photos.
8 comments:
That's really funny! Does he do it on purpose? He's SO cute!
You know how Zach was making me laugh all of the time at Christmas because he was in that rolly polly stage, well, the girls are there now and it cracks me up all of the time. They'll lift up their big heads and look around and stuff and it just makes me laugh.
Haha...I love it! That's funny!
haha!! That is so funny! Is he trying to smile and doesn't quite know how?? I especially like the picture on the bottom where he's just "chillin" on his side. Deacon does that all the time, I think it's hilarious looking. He's a cutie and looks way older too!
Cute, cute, cute!! Maybe he's squinting because of the flash??
I bet he knows you brought the camera out...it's okay though, you have great blackmail for when he's in high school! Those dates will LOVE to see his baby photos.
For some reason that just cracks me up! He's such a funny little fello!
~kelsey
These pictures made me laugh! What a character!
I think it looks like he's winking. Maybe he's going to be one of those winkers! What a doll.
Post a Comment