Friday, February 22, 2008
When you think things just couldn't get worse......
Yesterday was a pretty crummy day. Earlier in the day I was doing the dishes and cut open my finger. It was so nasty there was blood everywhere I was totally freaking out. I ended up calling mark at work because he had the car and i couldn't take myself in to the hospital. I called him and we decided it wasn't bad enough that he hadd to rush home so I ended up just doing the regular and going to work. (Later I ended up stepping on a pice of glass puntureing my foot. Not really bd but it was painful and just seeing more blood made me really close to passing out. I ended up just putting ona video for zach and laying down. )I came home and had Mark look at it. He than took me to the hospital. We both wish i would have gone right away. I was too grossed out to look at it and i had taken some medicen so it didn't hurt that hbad so i didn't think it was aas bad as it was. (excuse my bad typing I have a hurt fingure). i spent a couple hours in the ER. NOT FUN!!!! First of all the ER was so busy last night we ended up waitng for ever before they got to me and when they did they gave me a numbing shot but by the time they got to the stictching part the numbness has wor3e off. After a couple of hours i was all stitched up. I would take a picture of itb ut I can't stand to look at it. It is pretty gross even Mark said he was a little grossed out and he has even watched a couple of surgeries and is in the health perfession. Anyway, i hope it heals relly fast it is so hard to get anyting done. Even a slight brush against my fingure shoots pain all through my hand and changing diapers is s nightmare because zach thinks it looks fun to play with and he tries to grab. Poor ME! Anyway, on a good note we had some of our friends come over last night to stay with zach while we were in the hospital and they finished our dishes and took out our trash!! We havew some AWESOME friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm sorry Tiff- that does sound like a crummy day. I hope your finger gets better soon!
You poor thing. When I just get a slight cut I wonder how people handle really big cuts--ow! We need the use of our hands anyway! Well glad your day ended on a good note, how nice of your friends.
Oh no!! I cut my hands a week ago washing dishes (a glass broke in my hands randomly) and I was crying and blood was going everywhere. I blame it on pregnancy because once Jeff had a look at it and helped take care of me, the cuts weren't nearly as bad as yours. Although it still hurt. I'm such a wuss! That's so sad that you needed stitches and it sounds like the ER was a pain (which, really...it's never fun to go to the ER...or quick). I'm glad you have good friends though! Sigh, don't you hate bad days?!
Tiff, that's horrid about your cuts but you sure wrote this in a funny way! Way to make it funny even though it was rough!!
That is awful... I'm so sorry. I hope you heal quickly. Until then, a little tv never hurt anyone!
How is your finger doing now? Is it feeling any better?
That stinks tiff! I love how you have typos though because it adds to your story:)
kels
I was so sorry to hear about your accidents. How's the puncture in your foot also. Poor baby. Hopefully they aren't so painful now.
Post a Comment