Just so everyone is informed. My finger is doing much better along with my punctured foot. My foot really only hurt for a day or so. My finger is not quite as black and painful but still swollen. Mark is going to take the stitches out this weekend. I'm a little nervous about that. It is weird I have a really hard time bending it. I have to concentrate really hard on trying to move it. it is like my brain knows it is injured and that it shouldn't be moved to much.
We have moved out of Minneapolis. we moved yesterday and are staying in River Falls WI with Mark's family until Monday and then headed to Utah for a couple of days and then Boise. We are really excited for this little adventure.
Zach has started pulling himself up into a standing position. he is getting so old! he isn't quite a little baby any more (at least that is how i feel) he is also starting to understand cause and effect. The other day Mark, Zach, and I went to breakfast with the law firm that I work for and he would play with the spoons and pick one up and drop it on the table (it made a really loud noise) he did it over and over just to hear the nose. And this morning Mark was playing with him and he would spit his pacifier out wine until Mark put it back in for him ( he can easily do it himself) and then immediately spit it back out. He is so fun right now. Also, for all those who have experienced him with the reflux......he is doing so much better the last couple weeks we have been slowly giving him less medicine and he is down to only twice and day and he is still doing great! YEAH!!! We were worried he would never get over it.
Well, That is all for now.
9 comments:
Good. I was worried about your finger. One of mine had severed tendons. I can bend it but not straighten it. Hopefully yours is even better by now. Good for Zach!! HOPE we get to see him soon!!!
Glad your foot & finger are doing better...even though you aren't fully healed yet! I didn't know ya'll were moving or that you work for a law firm...wow, I am way out of it! So what are you going to be doing in Boise?
Glad your foot & finger are doing better...even though you aren't fully healed yet! I didn't know ya'll were moving or that you work for a law firm...wow, I am way out of it! So what are you going to be doing in Boise?
Glad you're feeling better Tiffany. Hey, we need to come down & visit you now that you'll be a little closer. Are you pretty excited to be in driving distance to your family? If you ever want to carpool down to see Jami, let me know!
I think it is funny that you said "all those who have experienced Zach's reflux". Poor little guy--he and you were in misery...
I think it is funny that you said "all those who have experienced Zach's reflux". Poor little guy--he and you were in misery...
I'm so glad about Zach! I hope that you are enjoying your drive today! :)
Glad you're feeling better. Hope you like your new home.
Okay, that's weird. I was just reading your comments and saw that I commented again... I'm thinking that was either my Mom or Brianna signed into my account. Just so you know, I'm not going senile. :)(sp?)
Post a Comment