Sunday, August 24, 2008

Expressions

Zach hit his head on the corner of the wall yesterday. It was so scary for me. Right after he fell and hit his head it swelled up and was all purple. It doesn't look bad in this picture though. Below are some of my favorite pictures of Zach's expressions.









7 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad he is ok! I can imagine how scary that would be! I am scared for when Nathan gets his first cold even! Just cause I feel like I have no clue what to do!

I love the pictures! Zach is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Sheronne said...Cute, cute little boy! He looks so hugable!

Trent and Steph said...

I love his faces. They are so cute.

julie said...

Cute! He didn't pass out when he hit his head did he?? You were famous for passing out :).

Sherri said...

He reminds me so much of you Tiffany. I also think he kind of looks like your brother Luke. Hope that doesn't bug Mark! I just know you better :0) He has cute expressions, I love when babies scrunch up their noses when they smile.

Diane said...

He is so darling. I love the tone of his skin. Kinda olive. That was quite a bump!

julie said...

Luke just loved looking at these pictures. He kept saying Zachary is soooo cute.