My oven mitt has that same mark on it!! Mine was also from doing too many things at a time. I also have a burp rag with that mark on it. I feel for ya!
I'm glad that is on the oven mitt and not your hand!
That gives me the chills. I'm glad it wasn't your hand.
Oooopsies!!!!!
This made me laugh!
What's new in Twin Falls? Did you ever get a stroller? We'd like to hear how you are doing?
HeHehe..I'm glad I'm not the only one who does things like that!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
My oven mitt has that same mark on it!! Mine was also from doing too many things at a time. I also have a burp rag with that mark on it. I feel for ya!
I'm glad that is on the oven mitt and not your hand!
That gives me the chills. I'm glad it wasn't your hand.
Oooopsies!!!!!
This made me laugh!
What's new in Twin Falls? Did you ever get a stroller? We'd like to hear how you are doing?
HeHehe..I'm glad I'm not the only one who does things like that!
Post a Comment