We spent a few days in Kaysville after Thanksgiving. Black Friday. My mom, kelsey, and I went shopping at 3:30am!! We got a lot of deals but spent a lot of time in lines.
We did it for the EXPERIENCE mostly :), but the bargains were fun too, plus the hilarious things people were saying and doing. You wanted to just carry a video camera around.
7 comments:
I am glad that you guys got to see both families and got a real Thanksgiving meal.
holy cow, did you guys really go shopping that early? WOW!
wow you are brave and crazy to go out on black friday!! looks like you had a fun weekend!
You are crazy to get up that early and go shopping!
Okay, you had me beat by a half hour! I got up at 4AM and our only store is Walmart!
Wow, I guess my sleep is more valuable than bargains! Haha.
We did it for the EXPERIENCE mostly :), but the bargains were fun too, plus the hilarious things people were saying and doing. You wanted to just carry a video camera around.
Post a Comment