But, he took a little spill he got snow all over his mittens. When the snow stuck to his mittens I think he started having seconds thoughts about the snow.
When he realized that he couldn't get the snow off he started screaming and yelling until I brushed it off. We stayed outside a little bit longer before we went in.
When he realized that the snow was still on his mittens in the house he was really mad, he started yelling again until all of his clothes that had any snow on them were off before he calmed down. Then he avoided the entryway where his snowy clothes were for a few hours. It was really funny, but I hope our next adventure in the snow is a little more enjoyable for him.
5 comments:
Zach is SO cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Mark--he looks just like you!
Do you guys mind sending me your address? I'm doing Christmas cards and don't have a current one for you. You can send it to my email: chezpiza@hotmail.com.
Thanks guys! I hope you are having a fun holiday season so far!!
Sarah :)
HEHE...that is so cute. I think the snow is just too cold to enjoy! :)
He'll get used to it. Cute pictures.
He sounds like he has a really fun personality, his aversion (sp?) of snow and pumpkin guts! Haha.
Zach, I know how you are feeling. I'm not a snow person either.
Love the Christmas pictures. Hope you guys are having a wonderful Holiday Season!
Post a Comment