Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Mark is at work so I thought I would post a few pictures of our morning. Zach really liked opening presents and loves playing with his new toys. Which is another reason why I can post, Zach is occupied.









5 comments:

chad and candice said...

looks like you guys had a great christmas! i love the elmo chair!

Anonymous said...

That stinks that Mark had to work Christmas! Sundance looks awesome.. that is good he had sometime off with you guys though. Zach is so stinkin cute! and I love his elmo chair! I don't know what it is about chairs but kids love their own little chairs. let us know if you ever want to get together!

Clarinda said...

Love the Elmo chair! Looks like Zach had a great Christmas. Hope all is well with you and Mark.

Trent and Steph said...

It sounds like you guys were busy over the Christmas time. Glad you guys had a great day.

Diane said...

Cute pictures of Zach opeing his presents. We missed being with you at Sundance.