Tuesday, July 07, 2009

City of Rocks

On Saturday Mark and I met my sister and cousins at the city of rocks. We spent the day there climbing, hiking and chilling at the campsite (my sister and cousins camped). We had a lot of fun. Although, our hiked turned out to be quite the adventure. lets just say the girls let the husbands go ahead while we turned around and headed back with all the kids. It started raining and hailing, not to mention we got lost. All three of us were carrying two screaming kids. It was crazy but we survived. Zach taking a little breather during our hike.
Zach and Deacon. (my cousin's little boy)


Zach and Sadie.

5 comments:

bren said...

aw, i love that picture of Deacon and Zach, I wish I would've taken one too. I'm so glad I could see you guys and meet Grace. We had a lot of fun, we'll have to plan for another one next year!

Sherri said...

I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

wow i haven't been to the city of rocks in forever! how fun! and... awesome job on the dress! it looks awesome, grace is adorable in those pictures. And from what I saw at church the dress was fluffy and flowly! I am glad you tried it! That will be something she'll keep forever. What a good mom ;)

Diane said...

Sounds like you had quite an adventure. Building more memories too!

julie said...

I also love the one of Deacon and Zach. Their little stubby legs look so cute!!