WOW! Great job Mark! I can't swim for the life of me...but the biking and running sounds really fun!
That was a lot of fun. Mark is a natural.
That's incredible, Mark! Good for you!
wow!What a family of healthysports people we have!!!Good for you Mark!
awesome! I wish we could have come to support! that looks like a fun race. great job... and is that a medal that I see around Marks neck!?
Looks like Mark had fun! I'm waiting for the post about the move and the new house!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW! Great job Mark! I can't swim for the life of me...but the biking and running sounds really fun!
That was a lot of fun. Mark is a natural.
That's incredible, Mark! Good for you!
wow!What a family of healthysports people we have!!!Good for you Mark!
awesome! I wish we could have come to support! that looks like a fun race. great job... and is that a medal that I see around Marks neck!?
Looks like Mark had fun! I'm waiting for the post about the move and the new house!!!
Post a Comment